maximlian hecker

2/19/2009 | |

I've put these videos of Maximilian Hecker songs in chronocological order per their albums.. Some are not official, but the songs are so great I am including them anyways. I've been listening to his music since his first album came out in '01, and the situation is still that he is under-promoted. His most recent album,"One Day" was only released in Asia. To his fans his music is a treasure and I think their devotion makes up for the lack of media attention. I think it's worth it to listen to all of these

From Infinite Love Songs:

Maximilian Hecker - Polyester



Maximilian Hecker - Infinite Love Song


Maximilian Hecker - Sunburnt Days








From Rose:

Maximilian Hecker - Fool


Maximilian Hecker - Daylight


Maximilian Hecker - Kate Moss


Maximilian Hecker - Never ending days






From From Lady Sleep:

Maximilian Hecker - Help Me

Maximilian Hecker- Dying (morbid/emo fan-made video)






From I'll Be a Virgin, I'll Be a Mountain:

Maximilian Hecker- Silly Lily, Funny Bunny

Maximilian Hecker- I'll Be A Virgin, I'll Be A Mountain






From Once I Was (covers album):

Maximilian Hecker- Homesick (Kings of Convenience)






From One Day:

Maximlian Hecker- Same Space That You're In


Maximilian Hecker - "Wind Down"




And....
Karaoke, Taipei (TW)


0 innit:

+
++++++++++++++++